[gui-talk] MLB GameDay Audio

don bishop w6smb at donbishop.org
Tue Apr 14 16:47:36 UTC 2009

Mike,

It often comes up for me with the feed I really don't want.  For
whatever reason, using f5 to refresh the page seems to change the feed
to the correct one.  I usually have to do a page refresh 2 or 3 times
before the right feed will come up.  Give that a try.

Yes, it sounds flakey, but that's the secondary name of that site
anyway.  <grin>

Don