[gui-talk] MLB GameDay Audio

Don Moore don.moore48 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 11:07:56 UTC 2009

I did manage to bounce back and forth between the two feeds and finally get
my team's announcers.  Ran my anti-spyware though and they do lay some ugly
cookies on your computer apparently.  I say "they" because that was the only
website I visited after scanning my system with Super Antispyware
Professional.