[gui-talk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: monetary support

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:42:52 UTC 2009

Look, I developed a means of making PDF documents accessible to the blind.
Nobody is helping me do this other than testing it because they have the
expertise in knowing what works and what does not work.   The NFB cannot go
out and spend resources on specific items because it is not as rich as you
think it is and what happens when the technology becomes outdated.  No what
they can do is point out where things are going wrong and lead people in the
right directions.

You would be amazed to find that most people have no idea what the blind
have to deal with, just overcoming that is enough of a problem and that is
what these organizations do, they inform, they point out what is needed.

If you want to solve the problems of accessibility then roll up your sleeves
and do it and stop complaining!

James Pepper