[gui-talk] Screen readers and amazon EC2

Doug Langley dlangley at gigo.com
Tue Apr 7 05:18:59 UTC 2009

Has anyone had any experience getting a screen reader running with RDP
running on  amazon EC2?  I have a need for a few short term IIS servers,
and while I know I can sart up the instances with elasticfox I'm not
sure the best way to get sound enabled and routed via rdp to get jaws
running.

I'm thinking the best way might be system access remote access , but I'm
open to any other interesting ideas for doing this.

more info can be found about Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud by going to
http://www.amazon.com/ec2