[gui-talk] A new kind of accessibility:

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Sun Apr 5 03:32:33 UTC 2009

For most products, the guide is either included, or can be downloaded.
Assuming the PDF is readable, yes, it makes things much easier, no
need to scan them. Also, most software does not include a printed book
any more, the guide is provided in windows help, that's another thing,
and it saves paper too.