[gui-talk] Fwd: Replay AV discount code for blind users

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Dec 23 23:02:28 UTC 2008

All prices in this message are in US dollars.  -Steve.

From: Petro T. Giannakopoulos petrakigianos-giasou at yahoo.com
To: pc-audio at pc-audio.org

Only for blind users.

For $15.00 off Replay AV - the coupon code is:  RAVBB

For $10 off Replay Media Catcher - the coupon code is:  RMCBB

For $3 off Replay Music (little coupon since the price is already soooo
low):  RMBB

For $20 off the Replay Capture Suite the coupon code is:  SUITEBB

These coupons are just for you guys.  I didn't publish them any where
else.  And if you already own any of our products and want to upgrade to
the suite you will need to let me know - since that will require a
different kind of coupon depending on what product you already own.

Well we really didn't do a special for Replay AV this year - we slashed
the price of Replay Music to $19.95 and if you own a copy of Replay
Music you can buy up to 4 other copies for only $9.95 each - which makes
great Holiday presents.  So that was our Christmas mailing.

leslie at applian.com

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com