[gui-talk] Adobe flash player?

George and Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Fri Dec 19 18:32:48 UTC 2008

That's right; I remember being told to click a yellow bar which I couldn't
find any kind of an icon for.  I had to have my brother-in-law install it
for me.  One thing, though; I had emailed about not being able to find the
buttons.  Okay, I clicked on something that somebody sent for me, and I
found all kinds of buttons.  I'm using window eyes.  But when I go to play
the stuff like the soap operas from the CBS website, I can't find any
evidence of a player.  The stuff plays, so I know the player activates, but
the only thing I see is the CBS page that the thing is being played from.  A
couple of times, I was able to hit the context menu key and I saw hot keys
for rewind forward, play, loop, and a couple of other things.  But then it
goes away, and I see regular things, like open, open in new window, print,
etc.  And if I try one of the hot keys, it tells me that it's not
applicable, or whatever the exact message is when you press a key that
doesn't have a use in the program you are in.  Oh; not a valid key press is
the message you get.  Has anybody else played anything off the CBS website
and found a way to see the flash player buttons?  Pam.