[gui-talk] streams stopping

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 18:32:24 UTC 2008

Your connection speed is usually the fastest you can attain.  This means you
shouldn't have buffering problems.  I'm not sure there's a way to change
buffering in Winamp.  The only other impediment I can think of might have to
do with video controls but I'm not sure which aspect of them it would be.
Just disable anything you think might be connected with them.