[gui-talk] Sighted "speed reading:" A little perspective

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 15 21:26:40 UTC 2008

Alan,

I just want to repeat, in a very friendly way, that I'm not arguing with
you, at all. I'm just not the one to discuss such things with in the various
ways I've seen such cross-experiential discussions attempted, usually
including from some quarter if not the main interlocutors a lot of
references to various quantifiable scales about this or that. I'm just not
good or a natural at anything in that abstract direction. Again, sorry.