[gui-talk] NFB Youth Slam

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 6 05:37:21 UTC 2008

You won't get a response by sending to this list.  The message says:

If you are interested in being a student or mentor participant or if
you'd like to learn more about the NFB Youth Slam visit <
http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/youth_slam.asp>
http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/youth_slam.asp.

Send questions about the NFB Youth Slam to youthslam at nfb.org.