[Colorado-Talk] National Convention Registration and Vaccine and Testing Survey

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Mar 8 16:44:06 UTC 2021

Greetings Colorado!!

NATIONAL CONVENTION

As I sit here this fine Monday morning, we are 120 days away from the start
of this year's National Convention being conducted virtually, anywhere and
everywhere from July 6th through the 10th.  As you may know, registration is
now open, and like last year, Convention registration is free!!  At a
meeting this morning, I learned that 1000 plus people have already
registered through the end of last week.  Don't know how many from Colorado,
but I'm sure we'll be getting periodic reports.  Last year, we registered
355 folks from the Centennial State, and I hope we can do more this year.
Depending on the health conditions and public safety guidelines at the time,
my hope is that we can organize several Convention activities throughout the
State such as gatherings for the Banquet and so on.  It could be a lot of
fun.  In any event, if you haven't registered yet, please do so by going to:

www.nfb.org/registration <http://www.nfb.org/registration>

Now, if you are having trouble registering, we can help out.  Please email
Lisa at lbonderson at cocenter.org <mailto:lbonderson at cocenter.org>  or call my
office at 303 504-5979.  You can also email assistance at nfbco.org
<mailto:assistance at nfbco.org>  or call 303 778-1130, Ext. 219.

COVID19 TESTING AND VACCINE SURVEY

We know that COVID19 testing and vaccination programs continue to expand
rapidly.  Often times, registering for tests or vaccinations occurs online.
As you might imagine, many providers don't even consider accessibility of
their websites or apps when tossing their sites up.  So, we are asking
everyone to fill out a survey about your experiences.  Here is the link:

Access to COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Survey | National Federation of the
Blind (nfb.org)
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/access-covid-19-vaccine
-and-testing-survey>

CONCLUSION

Well, as they say, that is all the news fit to print at the moment.  Have a
great Monday and stay healthy and safe!!

All my best,

Scottt