[Colorado-Talk] This Sunday! Support Blind-Owned Small Businesses, Shop 'til You Drop Without Leaving Your Chair

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:13:46 UTC 2021

I went to the link that is provided and Facebook. Is there a zoom link?

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want