[Colorado-Talk] web site accssibility

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:07:08 UTC 2021

hello all,
well, as you all know one of our legislaation priorities for this
year's washington seminar is web accessibility in making web sites
accessible.

well, this past week i had to change doctor's for my physical therapy
and, i also had to get a referal to see a ent too.

so, they sent to me the link via email to fill them out and, both of
them for activating the health portal for both of them was incessible
with jaws.

i had tried many browsers like ie, microsoft edge, and also google
crome. and, the same was that it wasn't accessible with using jaws
with it.

so, i had to have a family member do this for me. i told the pt office
of this when i went there in person of this problem they just said
i'am sorry and, just blew me off. and, i'am sure the same will be for
the other heaalth portal too.

so, how go i go ahead in using jaws in filling them out and, besides
the above browsers and screen reader what should i do in these
circumstances? i have never had this problem with using health portals
for all of my doctors in the denver area except for my primary one who
isn't there in using this service. when i have used them and, also
signed up for them they were accessible with jaws and, now they
aren't!!!

thanks again and, any help would be greatly appreciated from any of you all!

sincerely,
amy sabo