[Colorado-Talk] Melissa Fishburn tell all video.

Brenda Mosby brenda at teameei.org
Wed Apr 28 20:03:34 UTC 2021

Hello Melissa,

I am so sorry I am just finding this email in my computer. In March my computer emails were lost and I had to move to a new carrier. I want to ask, knowing this is  almost two months later, how I can help. The issues you speak on in your video have been going on for  years. With all of the other issues going on at DVR regarding the BEP program  and the unveiling of serious issues  going on at the NFB this video is good timing.

I do  hope both DVR and the NFB  and NFBCO are open to make some necessary changes. Please let me know if I can support you some how.