[Colorado-Talk] RTD and Uber partnership?????

Donna Casteen mermaid7 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 18 02:24:53 UTC 2021

Hi,

Can someone explain how access a cab & uber partnership works? Does a person have to register for the service? Does access a cab or uber do door to door, if the closest rail station or bus stop is over a mile to the destination to which the person is traveling to? All info that anyone can provide would be much helpful. Thanks.

Donna
  Hi Robert,