[Colorado-Talk] RTD and Uber partnership?????

Jan Ahmed janahmed07 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 00:19:09 UTC 2021

Hi Robert,
This is UJan Ahmed. I have used it.
When it first rolled out, it seemed to be a great alternative.
The expense for getting a ride was more affordable and they seemed to
be more prompt than Acess a cab. However, lately, we have not been
getting many rides. Somehow, there are not as many drivers in our
area.
I don't understand it, but must accept it.
Jan