[Colorado-Talk] Chapter documents

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:15:25 UTC 2021

Hello All:

First of all, thank you to the Pueblo chapter for providing additional
documents, pictures and letters from their chapter's history to include in
our PHD project.  They help tell a story of our work in the Pueblo area over
the last four decades.

I would like to ask every chapter, member and former chapter and division
officer to submit any minutes, newsletters, documents, news clippings,
obituaries of leaders,  correspondence, that tell our story.  If you have
old stuff, all the better.  If you have old pictures, we would love to scan
them into the files.  Please let us know who is in them.

I look forward to the presents you will send.

Peggy Chong

Preservation of Historical Documents.