[Colorado-Talk] A small Problem With Our Accessible Ballot Marking System

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:52:19 UTC 2020

hello Curtis,
thanks for posting this information onto the list. I did the
accessible ballot online for the first time myself and, all of it was
very accessible but, not on the application whixch you had mentioned
in your message. it lists only on the application the information that
you had put in which is then put automatically on the ballot. which is
on the application for accessible voting like your full name,
birthdate and, the last 4 digits of your social security number. I
tried typing in my address and, also my email address on the
application online and, it wouldn't type at all since the application
wasn't as accessible as it was.

so, a sighted person had to fill it in for me. and, then I was able to
sign the form and, also include with my ballot the original one and,
the documents that I had printed off. I then signed the envelope that
I got and, then had it dropped off at the county clerk office.

I got both a email from the ballot agency in douglass county which is
where I live in that they had accepted it and, also received it!

so, I hope this information has helped you out. thanks again and, I
will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo