[Colorado-Talk] Some Information About BallotTrax and Submitting Your Ballot

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 08:44:03 UTC 2020

hello Curtis,
I did my ballot for the upcoming election with the accessible one and,
I piut in the envelope with my information that you had put in your
message and, then dropped it off to the drop box for my county clerk
office last week. I used the envelope that my original one came in the
mail and, I got a email that it was received and, also accepted too!

so, this does work and, it's awesome! so, everyone go out and, do this
for yourself in the county that you live in in Colorado! thanks for
the information and, I will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy