[Colorado-Talk] Movie on Thursday

M coloradopray at juno.com
Tue Oct 13 04:43:37 UTC 2020

Greetings

As you know this is Blindness Awareness month.  I trust that you are enjoying this time and I celebrate with you.

On Thursday October 15 may I personally invite you to a movie in the afternoon.  (This is not an FNB event)  I have arranged with the Manager at Harkins theater in Arvada to reserve places.  We also have arranged for descriptive captioning devices for this event.

1) you pay for your own ticket ($5)
2) you provide your own transportation
3) you can bring friends and family with you as long as you have reserved places for them

Please write me; I will send you the details.

Have a great month!

Mary
coloradopray at juno.com