[Colorado-Talk] You say you want a resolution, well, you know, you're gonna need to write it down.

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:16:27 UTC 2020

Reminder about 2020 resolutions for NFBCO 2020 - they are due this
Thursday, October 15. The virtuality of this year's convention means
we need your drafts and/or ideas earlier than usual.

Send them to Brent Batron or me:

dburke at cocenter.org

bbatron at cocenter.org

And you can call me at the cell number below if you have questions or
want assistance with a resolution idea.

Dan