[Colorado-Talk] Register and You Might Win $266

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:06:23 UTC 2020

dear david,
as scott said to you so uniquetly you are already in the running for
the drawing for the prize. I already too am registered for the
convention myself and, this is just a instentive for people to get
some free for having our convention this year done virtually.
normally, as you know it would be in person but, due to the covant 19
virus it isn't! so, this is just a awesome drawing to get people to
register that's all! and, also thanks scott for also letting us know
that we would love to have everyone there in person on oct 29th for
our opening ceremonies that you don't have to be in person. but, you
should be there in person to see if you are the lucky winner!

so, there's your answer to your question my dear! take care and, I
will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy