[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users Annual General Business Meeting

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Oct 12 16:39:29 UTC 2020

Greetings Colleagues and Friends,

Please help us spread the word. I think our Colorado Association of Guide
Dog Users Division meeting will likely be the first official meeting of the
State Convention. We will gather for our annual membership meeting this
coming Sunday, October 18 at 4 p.m. As most of you know, because our state
convention is everywhere and anywhere over Zoom this year we have decided to
hold some of the division meetings prior to the actual meeting convention
over holiday weekend. We think this will help with Zoom burnout a bit. As
you also probably know, we will be having a seminar for guide dog handlers,
trainers, and those interested in guide dog work at 3 p.m. Thursday, October
29. I want to thank our team for putting together what I think will be an
outstanding COAGDU seminar for the convention. Complete details on seminar
coming later this week. Registration for the seminar will be free, although
we encourage all to pay your $5 COAGDU dues. Please contact Treasurer
Maryann Migliorelli to make that happen, maryannmigs at gmail.com
<mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com> .

Sunday's general business meeting will feature a brief review of our year so
far. We will talk a little of our future plans for the division. We will
talk briefly about NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash. We will talk briefly about the
seminar at convention and the convention in general. We will handle old
business from the group and new business. It is my belief that the meeting
will likely not exceed 1 hour. However, it is our annual meeting and if real
business takes us beyond 5:00 a bit we will be happy to entertain the
business. If you have questions please be in touch with me. I do hope many
of you have registered for The Dash, and feel free to join The Doggers.  We
would love to have you! Mush! Forward, always forward.

Join Zoom Meeting October, 18 at 4 p.m.

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7206208007#

Join us for the NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash!  <http://www.6dotdashco.com/>
www.6dotdashco.com
Join my team, The Doggers!  Or build your own team. Thank you Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Philadelphia Insurance, Blackstone Consulting Inc., and
other dear friends and supporters.

#comerunwithus

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369