[Colorado-Talk] Open Mike Night with the Wild West

ileenshere at gmail.com ileenshere at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:31:14 UTC 2020

Howdy Yall!

Here is a reminder for our Saturday night Fun Fest.

The Wild West Lakewood Chapter is prowd to present our virtual Open Mike
Night.

We're lookin forward to hangin.

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, this is shapin' up to be a daisy time! We hope you can gather up your
kin and circle 'round the fire on Saturday night and join the Wild West
chapter of NFBCO!

Call information is below:

Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Open Mic night with the Wild West

Time: May 23, 2020 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7206208007# US (Houston)

+16699009128,,7206208007# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb9ooPPOl

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at the number below.

Thank you!

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com <mailto:paulsandoval75 at gmail.com>

Phone: 720-620-8007