[Colorado-Talk] Would You Like To Get Your Sight Back

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu May 21 15:28:56 UTC 2020

Hello,

Have you ever thought about what it would be like to get back some of your
vision? Mike May knows. You can learn about Mike's life adventure through
sight, blindness, some sight, blindness, athletic victories, trials,
triumph, and access technology successes. Join us for a very special
Mountain Time at 5 tonight, Thursday, May 21. Mike's warm, thoughtful, and
captivating story was detailed in a 2006 biography, Crashing Through: A True
Story of Risk, Adventure and the Man Who Dared to See. We have had lots of
questions about this NFBCO Mountain Time at 5 session. Some people did not
get our schedule for this week. So, do us a favor. Forward this to our
friends and colleagues. If you have questions for Mike feel free to submit
them in advance to assistance at nfbco.org <mailto:assistance at nfbco.org> . Of
course, we will be taking questions during the call as time allows.
Looking forward to our visit later today. This will be a fun one.

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Password: 015571

One tap mobile