[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Chapter Meeting Thursday, May 21st at 7:00 PM

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:41:22 UTC 2020

It is that time of month again!  The wonderful Mountains & Plains at large chapter of NFBCO is having our chapter meeting on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 7:00pm MDT.  We will have the Magnificent  Maryann Migliorelli leading us in some improv fun!  It will be great and I know you will not want to miss it!  Everyone is welcome.

One Tap Mobile: (605) 313-5145,,405276#