[Colorado-Talk] Open mic night

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:28:58 UTC 2020

hello david,
why don't you want to be a part of this event perhaps? you have always
done karookee for the talent show for the performing arts division
when they had it streamed by you when I couldn't attend convention in
which I tuned to listen too. and, of course even if I was at
convention I was too busy as you know in doing stuff to miss the event
in which you also streamed it for other stations that you were doing
at the time.

it's a shame... but, I do understand. but, i'am sure that paul has
already posted the information for you tune in through zoom on
Saturday.

just check it out! thanks again and, I hope that you change your mind
before Saturday!

hugs,
amy