[Colorado-Talk] Open mic night

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:20:30 UTC 2020

hello all,
thanks nate for posting this announcement to the list for this
Saturday's open mike night that the wild west chapter is going to have
on Saturday. I hope that the information for us to tune will be posted
here soon for the zoom interaction. this is awesome and, I want to
have the performing arts division which is also a division of the nfb
to also be a part of this event too.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy