[Colorado-Talk] Get to Know NFBCO President Scott LaBarre

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:14:21 UTC 2020

Hello Friends

Tomorrow on Mountain time at 5 you will have the opportunity to better get to know NFBCO president Scott LaBarre.

Our Colorado family will have first opportunity to ask  questions so you can submit them in advance to slabarre at labarrelaw.com or assistance at nfbco.org.  You will also be able to ask your questions on the call.  Although we will take Colorado questions first, everyone is welcome.

Scott, I want to know your favorite place you have ever traveled and your favorite thing to do for fun.

Tune in to learn more tomorrow at 5pm mountain time.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile