[Colorado-Talk] FW: COAGDU All Call!

paulsandoval75 at gmail.com paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 23:48:30 UTC 2020

The Zoom call information is below. We look forward to seeing you there!

Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Monthly Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users Meeting

Time: May 17, 2020 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7206208007# US (Houston)

+16699009128,,7206208007# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb9ooPPOl

Thank you.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com