[Colorado-Talk] Sighted Privilege? What Are You Talking About?

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Mar 26 17:31:30 UTC 2020

Greetings,

The national Federation of the Blind of Colorado continues our 5:00 Mountain
time Zoom discussions. On Friday, March 27 we will be joined by Justin
Salisbury. We will discuss his provocative article, printed in the February
2020 Braille Monitor, Sighted Privilege: Recognition of the Problem is the
First Step Toward Resolution. It is a fascinating read.

Gary Wunder, editor of the Braille Monitor, will also be on our call. This
is a great time for reflection and discussion.

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado has a number of interesting
Zoom discussions coming up for you over the next week or so during this
unprecedented time in World history. Please, please read the article before
joining the call. You can find the article here, www.nfb.org
<http://www.nfb.org> , or you can get the article from NFB-Newsline. The
article is article 6 in the February Braille Monitor on NFB-Newsline.

Thanks! Come with your comments and questions Friday evening at 5:00
Mountain time. By the way, for those reading this notice today, Thursday,
the 5:00 call will feature benefits of essential oils. Last night's Zoom
community workout was energizing! Let's keep living the lives we want!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

One tap mobile