[Colorado-Talk] 20200324 RTD Board Meeting

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Fri Mar 20 23:52:54 UTC 2020

The Regional Transportation District (RTD) is holding their board meeting via teleconference.  The meeting is scheduled for 24 March 2020 at 5:30 p.m.  You may dial into the Remote Meeting at 855-962-1128.  The Board Packet <http://rtd.iqm2.com/Citizens/FileOpen.aspx?Type=1&ID=2918&Inline=True> this week is rather lengthy.  Public Participation remains on the agenda; I do not know how people will sign up at this time.  The May 2020 Service changes are on the agenda.

I encourage as many people as possible to attend this month’s meeting.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division