[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Meeting for all in Colorado: Thursday March 19th at 7:00 PM

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 01:00:27 UTC 2020

Have you been experiencing March madness with March madness not even happening? Are you ready to join a chapter meeting where you don’t need a mask, gloves, or even worry about coughing on someone? Well, the mountains and plains chapter has it all for you! On Thursday, March 19 at 7 PM, we will have our next chapter meeting and everyone across the state of Colorado is invited. We will be Discussing how we can all manage through this unusual time with the Covid19 and strategies on how to move through this madness! Come join us and find out not only what we can be doing during this time, but how we can make things sustainable for us in the future. Hope to see you there!

Please note: This is not our usual dial in number or platform.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/648797523?pwd=cG5nVDJCbGFjWWNLNVg0SEdEejYvdz09 <https://zoom.us/j/648797523?pwd=cG5nVDJCbGFjWWNLNVg0SEdEejYvdz09>

Meeting ID: 648 797 523
Password: 896533