[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO has an assistance hotline and email

Maureen Bassmaster maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:44:29 UTC 2020

Hello

If you are a blind or low vision person in Colorado who needs assistance
during the COVID-19 pandemic we are here to help. Please call us at
303-778-1130 extension 219 or email assistance at nfbco.org. Some of the
things that we will try to help with are finding volunteers to assist with
running critical errands such as grocery shopping and picking up
prescriptions, organizing supply drops at locations where there are several
individuals who are blind or low vision, helping with other critical needs
that arise due to the impact of COVID-19. Please know that we are a group
of volunteers and we will help meet your needs to the best of our
abilities. However, we are not a manned or womanned around the clock
support network so allow time for us to get back with you.

Stay Safe and Healthy!