[Colorado-Talk] Poudre Valley NFB Chapter Meeting

ileenshere at gmail.com ileenshere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:49:13 UTC 2020

Good afternoon all.

I'm excited to give you the information for our first Poudre Valley NFB
Chapter meeting.

Where:

               Old Town Library

               201 Peterson St.

Fort Collins Co. 80524

When:

               Tuesday, March 31, 2020.

Time:

               5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I do hope that you plan to be involved as we build a new, revitalized, and
dynamic chapter in the Fort Collins/Loveland region.

If you are concerned about transportation, please don't hesitate to contact
Kevan Worley or myself to discuss.

I think you will enjoy the camaraderie of the Federation. I hope you will
enjoy what I find to be a deeply satisfying effort. The sharing of
information about options and opportunities for blind and visually impaired
people of all ages, their families, friends, and the community.

Finally, please feel free to share this important event with folks who may
be interested.

Also, if there any questions I'd be happy to take calls or email.

Thank you all. We can't do this alone.

Ileen Gallegos

303-895-0087

ileenshere at gmail.com <mailto:ileenshere at gmail.com>