[Colorado-Talk] Poudre Valley Blind Peeps, Attention, Attention!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Mar 10 18:42:08 UTC 2020

Greetings my Federation family,

If you are in the Poudre Valley area or know someone who is, join the
Federation family on March 31st at around 5:30. We will organize our next
iteration of the National Federation of the Blind of Poudre Valley. We will
meet at the Old Town Library, 201 Peterson St, Fort Collins, CO. We will
discuss the philosophy, purpose, and mission of NFB. We will discuss how
those in attendance can play a role in building our movement. We will listen
to the needs of our blind and visually impaired brothers and sisters and
their families in the Poudre Valley area. We will probably want to collect
some dues. This new chapter will want to elect some leaders. We will briefly
discuss the constitution upon which we organize and stand. It is likely we
will have some light refreshments. Currently, Ileen Gallegos and I will
facilitate the organizing. If you would like to go with us let us know and
we will work it out. I think that some of our Greeley buddies might come
with us. If you have questions or comments please reach out to me or Ileen
at ileenshere at gmail.com <mailto:ileenshere at gmail.com> .

Thanks! Tell everyone in Fort Collins and Loveland we are on the move!

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org