[Colorado-Talk] IMPORTANT NFB NATIONAL CONVENTION INFORMATION!!!

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:35:38 UTC 2020

Hello Friends

This years National Federation of the Blind National Convention is going to be the biggest ever!!!  We are excited to say that we have over 350 people registered from Colorado and we are so glad that YOU signed up!

We want to help you make the most of the vortual convention experience. There are two events taking place this week that will help you better understand the flow of the convention and how to access various convention activities.

Join us on Tuesday,  July 7th  for ROOKIE ROUNDUP 6:30-7:30 Mountain Time

The virtual convention is a first for all of us. All convention attendees are cordially invited to attend a welcoming Zoom meeting. President Riccobono and Pam Allen will be on hand to kick off the convention a week before it starts and preview its activities.

Click this link to join: https://zoom.us/j/91250893803
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Zoom Webinar ID: 912 5089 3803
One-tap mobile: +13017158592,,91250893803#

Thursday, July 9th 5PM mountain time Colorado Convention attendee Zoom Training

Join Scott LaBarre, Dan Burke, Curtis Chong, Paul Sandoval and other Colorado leaders to learn how to  make the most of National Convention. We will go over topics including Zoom, exhibit hall, voting, the Colorado Caucus, and much more!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93579295289

Meeting ID: 935 7929 5289
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,93579295289# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,93579295289# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
       +1 669 900 6833 US

The 2020 National Convention agenda is now available for your review. Zoom links are coming soon. Please note that some divisions require registration for their sessions.

Lastly, if you think you will need more one on one help to best understand and access the convention, you can schedule time by reaching out to Ileen Giagos at  ileenshere at gmail.com or at (303) 895-0087.

Best Wishes

Project Literacy Team

Sent from my iPhone