[Colorado-Talk] Holiday Party!!

Amira_a@msn.com amira_a at msn.com
Thu Dec 10 20:20:39 UTC 2020

I am sending a reminder for our super fun holiday party this Saturday, December 12th, from 2p-<x-apple-data-detectors://0>4p that the Blind Parents and Parents of Blind Children divisions will be co-hosting. Santa will be available to meet starting at 2p<x-apple-data-detectors://1>. We will also be singing Christmas carols and doing fun crafts.

The zoom link for the holiday party is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81797813340?pwd=RGhXRjQ2RUxNLzNCWnpkamVpVTdlZz09

The materials for the crafts are:

For Santa Claus you will need:
One paper plate
One red and black crayon or marker and to make it tactile we recommend a glitter pen
Three buttons to make it tactile
And several cotton balls

For the candycane craft you will need:
A package of pipe cleaners
And a package of pony beads

We will also be raffling off three baskets that are valued at $50: Mary Kay -basket, wine and cheese basket and a nail design basket. Raffle tickets will cost $2 or $5 for three. You can contact Pipi Adams at adams.pipi at gmail.com<mailto:adams.pipi at gmail.com> or 785-231-4425<tel:785-231-4425> to purchase tickets before the holiday party. There will be an opportunity to purchase tickets the day of as well.

We look forward to seeing you there!!