[Colorado-Talk] Dec 12

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:17:02 UTC 2020

Get ready to spread holiday cheer!! Have all of your kids come join the fun on December 12 at 2 PM until 4 PM. Will listen to Christmas carols, make Christmas crafts, listen to Christmas stories, and share why our family is a gift. Also, drop by and visit Santa!! Don’t forget to purchase your raffle tickets for the chance to win two amazing baskets full of goodies. We can’t wait to see all of you there!!

Sincerely,
Maureen Nietfeld

Maureen Nietfeld is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Holiday Party with Blind Parents & POBC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81797813340?pwd=RGhXRjQ2RUxNLzNCWnpkamVpVTdlZz09

Meeting ID: 817 9781 3340
Passcode: 1111