[Colorado-Talk] Parents of blind children and Blind Parents fundraiser!

Pipi Adams blahblahblah at iampipi.com
Thu Dec 10 17:49:01 UTC 2020

Time is running out! We will draw the winners this Saturday! It’s for the kids!
Join the parents of blind children and blind parents divisions on our gift basket giveaway. We have a Mary Kay spa gift basket, a wine and cheese basket, and a color street nail design basket. Each are valued at over $50. You can participate by getting tickets. 1 ticket for $2 or 3 tickets for $5. You can choose which basket(s) you would like your tickets to go for. We will draw winners at our virtual Christmas party on December 12th. You do not have to be present to win.
For tickets, contact Pipi Adams at 785-231-4425 or adams.pipi at gmail.com
We can take payment through venmo, paypal, and apple pay.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
Pipi Adams