[Colorado-Talk] Holiday Traditions

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Dec 10 16:44:00 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues and holiday revelers,

I love the musical Fiddler on the Roof. I love that song, Tradition!
Tradition! Tradition!

What are your Kwanza, Hanukkah, Christmas, family, party, holiday
traditions? We would like to celebrate a few of your favorite holiday
traditions with our Federation family and friends on the upcoming Mountain
Time at 5 Holiday show. Would you mind contacting me offline and sharing. It
will be fun to hear some of our buddies make some music, perform some
readings and monologues, and share some of their holiday traditions on the
program, over Zoom, a week from the coming Monday, December 21st. Thanks!
Merry Christmas! And I look forward to hearing from you by email or phone.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org