[Colorado-Talk] State Convention Registration

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Sep 23 17:51:11 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

This is just a reminder to for you all to register for state convention in advance.  Pre-registration is the best way to go as it can save you $20 for the entire convention package.  If you don't register until after 10/18, you will do so at the increased pricing structure.  Online registration will close on 10/25.  If you wait to register at the door at state convention, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to register for meals.  I have to turn in fairly exact meal numbers nearly a week before we attend, so trying to add last minute meals is not always a sure thing.  Do please make your best effort to register in advance to ensure that you can join us for meals at state convention.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado