[Colorado-Talk] Conference call for Blind, Hard of Hearing and DeafBlind

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:11:17 UTC 2019

Good morning to My Federation Family,

For those of you who may not have heard, at our Blind, Hard of
Hearing and DeafBlind meeting at the state convention, we got a board
elected to work on building a division. As part of that endeavor, I'd
like you to join us for our first mondly conference call, this coming
Wednesday, November 209th, from 7 to 9 PM. We'll be using Free conference
call, you can either dial in, or download the application on your
phone, or use the website. The number to join us is: 605-313-4457
access code 323248
I look forward to talking with and working with everyone who joins us
this coming Wednesday.
Warmly,
Doula