[Colorado-Talk] Disney Plus Not Accessible to the Blind

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 20:13:30 UTC 2019

hello Curtis,
thank you for the updates on the progress that Disney has made in
hopefully with it's web site in using ie with jfw 2020 and, also a
operating system of windows 10. which I both use and, have on my
computer. I will check it out and, see if I can use it now that the
site has made some changes. as to your letter to Disney plus that
doesn't surprise imo that they haven't emailed you back which I have
done in the past to some companies in their web sites not accessible
with using screen readers. but, some I have... as for not using google
crome I now have to use that web browser for watching videos from
other networks sites which has worked out successfully so far!

as for using firefox I have never used this web browser aand, I might
have to try it out besides using the ones that I now use.

thanks for the updates on this and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo