[Colorado-Talk] Disney Plus Not Accessible to the Blind

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 05:08:00 UTC 2019

Greetings and felicitations:

It would seem that Disney Plus has made some improvement to its website for nonvisual users. Using Firefox and Internet Explorer with JAWS 2020 running under Windows 10, I am now able to fill out the credit card information page which is something that was problematic yesterday. Reports published on the NFBCS mailing list indicate that the best browser to use in this context is Mozilla Firefox—at least as of right now. Google Chrome appears to be the most unworkable browser at this point.

As for my letter to Disney Plus Help, I have yet to receive a direct response to my email, but I am nonetheless glad that the improvements have happened in such a short space of time.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong