[Colorado-Talk] Disney Plus Not Accessible to the Blind

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:19:06 UTC 2019

hello Curtis,
thank you for sending all of this information to us. and, also for
theclarfication in your messages on telling all of us that we can use
other things in getting the task done with using other tools in our
tool box! and, I totally agree with that settlement as to myself too!
also, thank you for giving us the reason with using other resources in
our technological area for using this website in it's inaccessibility
on why it's not accessible. as for myself I will have to check it out
myself and, see for myself it's unaccessible or not. thanks ffor this
information and, I will talk to you soon.

sincerely,
amy sabo