[Colorado-Talk] Impressions and Feedback from Convention

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Nov 5 17:02:52 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am gathering feedback and observations following our recent convention.
Would you please be willing to call me or email me directly with any of your
impressions. Do it before you forget. What do you think worked well at the
convention. In what ways should we improve. Do you have marketing or
promotion ideas? How did you find the facilities? How do you think we are
doing in terms of being welcoming and inclusive? How could we do better?
Understanding that hotel foods at conventions is often, shall we say,
challenging. Tell me about your food and beverage and hospitality service
experience at the convention.

I know you are busy but I really do want to hear from each of you who were
at convention. Please call me at 303-929-2369. You can even feel free to
leave a voicemail about your experience but I will get back to you. You can
also simply email me at kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> . I look
forward to hearing your thoughts. Let's go build the Federation. Can't do it
without each of you. Your feedback is truly welcome and necessary.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org