[Colorado-Talk] FW: Checking Your Ballot Status

Chip Johnson cjohnson at cocenter.org
Mon Nov 4 16:52:17 UTC 2019

I'm forwarding this message again. I strongly encourage you to check your ballot status. I checked mine and found out it had been rejected. After several calls to Arapahoe county, I found out my disability affidavit had been separated from my ballot. They found the affidavit and resolved the issue but I'm not sure it would have happened if I hadn't been persistent.