[Colorado-Talk] Blind Colorado Blog Up Now!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:15:34 UTC 2019

hello kevin,
thanks as always for posting the latest issue of the blind coloradian
to us here on the list serv and, also for also posting it also on
newsline too!

I like the new concept it's more easier to read and, it looks more
professional and, yes a way for us to post the link for the latest
issue to our social media platforms or other social media platforms
too!

I also like how in the email message that you posted on Colorado-talk
a part of the headlines of what is in the latest issue which is good
for the reader to see what is for them to read.

I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth on this! thanks again and, I
will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo