[Colorado-Talk] Blind Colorado Blog Up Now!

KEVAN at NFBCO.ORG KEVAN at NFBCO.ORG
Wed Jul 31 15:18:37 UTC 2019

Here is what you need to know.

Presenting our Message in a new more accessible way

As we approach the dog days of summer, we are trying to adjust the format of
our Blind Colorado Blog. We are striving for shorter announcement and
stories. The goal is to share with our current and potential readers, the
headlines via email and social media. We hope you will share our Blind
Coloradan with others and we look forward to your feedback and blog
articles.

Below are the headlines for the newest blog topics, here is the link to read
more:
https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/07/presenting-our-message-in-new
-more.html

North Metro Chapter gives us something to Wine About

>From Lisa Bonderson

National Federation of the Blind of Texas, affiliate President Norma Crosby,
named National Representative to NFBCO State Convention

United States Association of Blind Athletes (ABA) receives Bolotin Award

Colorado Springs Chapter Picnic

More from the Blind History Lady

Manager Project Literacy

Cell: 303.929.2369